October 29 in Moscow will host the annual conference on the introduction of digital technology in business – Tech Week 19
The Tech Week platform brings together the best entrepreneurs from different parts of Russia and abroad twice a year. At the autumn meeting, the organizers plan to gather 2,000 people. The conference will bring together more than 200 speakers, among which 5 leading foreign entrepreneurs are scheduled to speak. Traditionally, an exhibition of smart projects to solve business problems will function during the event.
Tech Week 19 is a four-day applied conference and exhibition on innovative technologies for business. Unlike other events, Tech Week is a huge educational hub where people communicate, get inspired and can find ready-made solutions for their business. The knowledge and content presented at the event is definitely not on the Internet. The connections that can be obtained during the conference have been developing for years.
The current event will be held at the Skolkovo Technopark. As part of the event:
– Pre-party evening;
– Multi-format conference;
– Exhibition of technologies;
– Day of applied master classes;
– Access to an online platform with video recordings of presentations and presentations.
– Digital business transformation;
– Virtual and augmented reality;
– Artificial intelligence and big data;
– Blockchain technology;
– Digital marketing;
– Digital Sales;
– Management methodologies;
– Product & Design Management;
– Business analytics;
– Investment pitches.
Among the speakers:
– Sergey Solonin – CEO and largest shareholder of QIWI Group
– Dmitry Shushkin – CEO, ABBYY Russia
– Sergey Kozlov – CEO Megaplan
– Alexander Sysoev – founder, 2GIS
– Yuri Smagarinsky – Executive Vice President, Sales and Customer Service, VimpelCom (Beeline)
– Andrey Ivashentsev – Regional Director, Microsoft
– Mikhail Matveev – Director for Digital Transformation, VTB
– Sergey Kononenko – Chief Technical Officer, Raiffeisenbank Russia
– Sergey Parshikov – Project Director, Digital Corporate Bank Division, Corporate Investment Business Block, Sberbank
– Olesya Mashkina – Innovation Manager, VkusVill
– Surova Nadezhda – member of the Council for the Development of the Digital Economy under the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
– Yakov Peysakhzon – Head of Customer Relations, Mail.ru Group
– Vitaliy Porubov – Head of Strategy and Innovation, X5 Retail Group (Pyaterochka, Perekrestok, Carousel)
– Elena Kaplieva – Head of Digital Marketing, MTS
– Eduard Segal – Head of Design, Digital Identity Project Office, Rostelecom
– Anton Beskhodarny – IT Strategic Development Project Manager, Gazprom Neft
– Andrey Konshin – Artificial Intelligence Implementation Project Manager, MegaFon
– Denis Dudorov – Head of Organizational Development, Avito
– Artem Bochkarev – Head of Computer Vision, Ozon
– Alexey Kudachkin – Product Manager, IT Department, Gazprombank
– Vladislav Prishchepov – product manager AppMetrica, Yandex
and many others (download the conference program)
Why is it necessary to study the process of introducing digital technologies into business and what successful cases are there right now:
The experience of M.Video in implementing systems with artificial intelligence:
Today, artificial intelligence is used by many companies in various sectors: logistics, personnel management, increasing revenues, reducing costs, etc. In his activity, he is also used by M.Video.
A special group has been created in M.Video that is engaged in the development of data monetization solutions and the application of artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies to optimize various company business processes.
As a starting line of development, the company settled on solutions to improve customer service and provide a personalized offer for its customers. M.Video introduced a special system that allows you to evaluate the customer’s behavior on the site, his browsing history and the products left in the basket. Based on these data, the system offers the client personalized product recommendations. If a registered user of the site put some product in the basket, but left the online store without placing an order, the system reminds him of this and offers alternative options in terms of characteristics. The company has developed a model for choosing the optimal time for interaction with the client – when he is most inclined to purchase. In addition, “M. Video” introduced a mechanism for selecting accessories on the main product page – including, based on the preferences of other customers. All these implementations significantly increased the conversion to purchases.
Today, M.Video does not stop there and is actively developing artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies, expanding the scope of their application. Next in line are projects on the aggregation of product reviews, assortment management, logistics supply and demand forecasting.
You can learn detailed insiders about digitalization of sales from the report of marketing director of M.Video Anton Volodkin in the Digital Sales section of Tech Week 19.
The event is organized by the Technokrat company. Successful conferences are behind her:
– Russian Blockchain Week (REU named after Plekhanov, 2017-2018);
– Russian Tech Week (Skolkovo, 2018-2019);
– Digital technology in Retail (Deworkacy, 2019).
The general partner of the conference is Skolkovo (http://sk.ru/).
- Mandarin solutions
- National Banking Journal
- Treasury systems
- East Media
- All events
- InterActive Media Group
Why visit Tech Week:
– Get an edge over your competitors.
Change your mind, find new connections and turnkey solutions for your business.
– Top speakers.
Listen to over 200 reports from the best experts in your field.
– Practical workshops.
Get to know the practical side of technology adoption as a team.
– Exhibition of smart projects.
Get to know more than 80 technological solutions in the expo zone.
– Presentation of your project.
Rent a booth and tell us about your company. Get quick feedback about your product.
Exchange ideas with colleagues and speakers in an informal setting for a pre-party evening.